Job descriptionOur client, a sport brand is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
Located in Los Angeles, CA
This position will report directly to the Creative Director. Works closely with the Marketing and Social Media team to develop and delegate the creation of brand / marketing assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating compelling, innovative marketing assets that will help elevate the brand for advertising / promotion, distribution, and dealer partners.
- Design and distribute digital marketing materials such as web banners, monthly emails, and online advertisements
- Conceptualize and design print materials such as catalogs, flyers, and sales sheets
- Design for tactical projects such as trade shows, vehicle wraps, window graphics and POP / merchandizing products
- Help coordinate photo / video shoots for print and digital marketing efforts
- Help edit product videos for brand website and marketing partners
- Photo compositing and product photo retouching
- Work with project management platform to track and update project progress
- Ensure deadlines are met on time with a quality product
- Must be highly creative and innovative in design concepts with all media for marketing purposes
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier.
- Strong knowledge of photography & video utilizing Digital SLR Camera
- Strong photography, lighting, and video skills for shooting in studio or on location
- Ability to edit video content in Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Experience with Motion Design a plus
- Must be organized, deadline oriented, with the ability to proactively handle multiple projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of product development calendar, process, timelines, and deliverables a plus
- Experience with managing and creating social media materials.
- Interest in what is new and within the action sports industry, with awareness of current / innovative design trends
- Advanced knowledge of design fundamentals, methodologies, and techniques
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to sell creative ideas and thinking to all division leaders in a corporate environment
- Collaborative, flexible with a strong great verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Optimistic and outgoing with the capacity to operate in a dynamic work
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design or equivalent from a four-year college or university or a combination of equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years design experience in an in-house creative department, design firm or marketing department preferred