Job descriptionDigital/Brand Designer
Candidates must live within driving distance of Fridley, MN.
Our client in the medical device space is looking for a Digital/Brand Designer to join their team in Fridley, MN. As the sole in-house creative, you will create wide range of print and digital assets, with the goal of developing and driving the brand forward. You will be part of an ambitious team that translates the vision of the company’s brand across all marketing deliverables. You will work on a variety of projects to produce visual designs to be used in the company’s marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling assets for social, email, and web, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines.
- Be a creative asset to the team and collaborate with them to create designs to use across the company’s paid channels and lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with external agencies to deliver creative assets.
- Follow and stay up to date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines.
- Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve.
- Execute new concepts and repurpose, rework, and revise existing content when appropriate.
- Translate marketing plans, consumer needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging across different platforms.
- Optimize and push forward existing items to improve brand awareness, conversion, and product adoption.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-7+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, ask questions, and provide insight.
- Medical device and/or lifestyle and retail experience a plus