Job descriptionOur client, an Entertainment Agency, is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and ideally you are in the LA area. They are remote currently but eventually this will be a hybrid schedule at their Hollywood office.
They are passionate about all aspects of typography and design, have expert knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D, and experience creating high-end motion graphic design content from start to finish. Familiarity with post-production, editorial, and offline/online pipelines is preferred.
- Work with an Art Director to create high quality graphics for trailers, TV, games and more
- Support multiple departments by completing requests for offline design / animation including new design and production of existing design
- Secondary coverage for finishing as needed
- Strong communication with staff within the department and with the producers & editors
- Minimum 5 years experience Team player
- Experience in theatrical marketing preferred
- Dependable and flexible
- Excellent time management within a fast-paced environment where deadlines constantly evolve
- Experience with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop a must Maya, Cinema 4D, Arnold and other programs are a plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment