Job descriptionRole Overview:
Our client is an auto tire supplier looking to add a Office Coordinator to their team. This hybrid position will carry a part-time workload of 15-20 hours per week, and the office is located in Trevose, PA. The Office Coordinator is responsible for the execution of office tasks, procurement and distribution of SWAG packages, and other in-person event reception and venue preparedness.
- Coordinates in-office meetings by preparing the office, making catering arrangements, supporting cleanup, setting up supplies, etc.
- Reports on any maintenance, and issues related to the office property.
- Procures needed supplies and ensures there are stocked supplies including charging cables, kitchen supplies, paper, etc.
- Distributes office supplies to team members as requested.
- Distributes and/or ships SWAG to new hires and to existing team members as directed
- Liaises with people operations and technology teams to support new hires processes ensuring that new hires have the equipment needed to perform their jobs prior to start date
- Assists in the coordination of travel planning and administration for group events and in-person meetings.
- Packages and prepares any printed items for mail or trade show collateral
- High school diploma / GED or higher
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the responsibilities specified.
- Office reception skills including greeting visitors and responding to inquiries related to the office
- Organizing and coordination skills
- Proficiency with Google Workspace applications, particularly Google Meet, Drive, Calendar, Gmail, Slides and Sheets.