Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting unparalleled strategic solutions for an extensive portfolio of top fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands.
This is an editorial role. Candidates must have relationships with editors like Page 6, Daily Mail, People, ET, etc
This role is open to candidates in LA or NYC
Must be eligible to work in US
Mid Level role , 4+ years experience, 70-80K
Press Manager Overview:
As the Press Manager, you will be responsible for directing the PR and media strategy and managing strong relationships with key media leaders.
• Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
• Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and track brand impressions
• Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
• Implement and manage influencer marketing programs, track published influencer content, and assist with creating campaign reports
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels and source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
Press Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 4+ years’ public relations experience
• Background working with media outlets