Type: Full Time - Hybrid
Location: Alpharetta, GA
An ATL Automotive Client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager will develop go-to-market plans for new products while driving sales, adoption, utilization and customer retention for our existing portfolio.
- Crafts product positioning, differentiated stories, value proposition and key messages to convey the company’s unique solutions to the marketplace.
- Develops strategies and marketing plans that drive growth and revenue for leasing, mobility and fleet management products.
- Creates and executes top-notch integrated lead generation programs for new and existing products.
- Leverages multiple channels to communicate product value to internal and external audiences
- Manages the following:
- All product marketing campaigns
- Market research activities
- Product packaging, design and user experience
- Development of sales tools, collateral and out-of-the box content
- Sales enablement programs
- Integrated lead generation and awareness activities
- Events, webinars and product training
- Customer feedback loop and case studies
- Repeatable and measurable GTM processes
- Analysis of performance metrics and results
- Works with cross-functional teams
- Creative thinking
This position is in Alpharetta, GA and operates in a professional office environment with flexible work opportunities as long as located in the metro Atlanta area.
POSITION TYPE/STANDARD SCHEDULE
This is a Full-time position scheduled to work Monday through Friday.
Less than 10% travel is expected for this role.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related degree.
- 5 years of relevant product management or product marketing experience.
- Business-to-business marketing and lead generation marketing experience.
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience including online content marketing, inbound marketing and social media
- Experience within similar or relevant industries
- Experience with market analysis, product launch and the development of integrated marketing campaigns.
- An eye for detail, mixed with creativity and superior communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- High energy, a leadership and brand champion mindset and the ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Photoshop design and copywriting as an added bonus.