Job description24 Seven is partnering with our large outdoor apparel brand client to help them find a Product Line Manager to join their team in this hybrid role. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Goleta, CA that comes with excellent benefits.
The Ideal Candidate: will be a seasoned PLM experienced with managing a global product line through full life-cycle and is passionate about sneaker culture.
The Product Line Manager is analytical and creative with a keen ability to influence across brand matrix and organizational counterparts to align on strategic direction. The PLM will partner with Global Product Design & Product Development, as well as regional Omni-channel merchandising and distribution teams, marketing teams, and cross-functional stakeholders by acting as a central communication channel and delivering globally relevant and brand-right product, targeting our brand consumer segments, and aligned with our Brand Strategies. A strong candidate for this role is consumer obsessed, passionate about product, strategic and passionate about sneaker culture & lifestyle.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Working autonomously to build, drive, and strategize merchandise line plans
- Leading processes with design, development, sales and global marketing teams to create best-in-class product and managing the global product line through full life-cycle
- Driving, managing, and interpreting all regional input to the global product process for the design and development of market right product
- Present and articulate how category product direction will achieve seasonal targets to Brand Leadership
- Creating seasonal concept briefs focused on Brand consumer targets, with end user product feature/benefit, and cost structure in mind
- Apply critical thinking skills to build seasonal strategy for multiple product lines
- Oversee and manage strategic 3-year plan for multiple product lines
- Lead, manage and influence in a matrixed environment
- Driving the seasonal product merchandising process
- Working cross-functionally with PR & Collaborations teams to launch new concepts
- Passionate about and engaged in sneaker culture.
- Team player
- Highly organized
- An open, curious, and adaptive problem-solver
- A self-starter who brings passion enthusiasm and focus to their work.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strategic mindset
- A passion for building great product
- A connection to sneaker / streetwear culture
- Highly motivated, a team player and a self-starter