- Create and maintain health/beauty product development timelines, working cross-functionally with marketing, sourcing, production, and product design
- Manage seasonal project strategy roadmap which encompasses all product go-to-market and growth initiatives
- Lead cross-functional meetings to ensure teams are in compliance with key deadlines and milestones alongside OKRs/KPIs
- Collaborate with marketing/creative, finance, and logistics to manage customer expectations
- Work with the marketing team to conduct market/trend research and competitive analysis to determine optimal product pricing and positioning
- Manage product documentation, compliance/regulatory process, and project files
- Lead item configuration setup (SKU, dimensions, case packs, etc)
- Collaborate with leadership and strategy team to bring brand vision and goals to life
- Bachelors degree in Product Management, Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of product management experience with tangible consumer goods
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- 1-2 years of process management experience
- Experience managing SKus and product documentation
- Operational marketing experience preferably in the DTC beauty or wellness industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills in both oral and written manner
- Data and research decision-marking experience
- Positive, dynamic, and confident attitude
- Our ideal candidate is:
- Creative and Innovative
- Comes up with new ideas and initiatives; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work.
- Drive for results and self-motivated
- Constantly and consistently performer; steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Self-motivated, strong willingness to achieve goals in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Well handle ambiguity
- Able to effectively cope with changes and shift gears comfortably; Has a strong ability to decide and act without having the total picture; Comfortable in measuring and handling risks and uncertainties.
- Enthusiastic communicator and a team player
- A good storyteller that cultivates the brand passion. Has a strong entrepreneurial mindset and has the ability to multitask. Embrace teamwork with a good balance between taking the lead and being a constructive contributor.