Job description24 Seven is partnering with their leading creative marketing agency client based in Portland, OR. to find a Project Manager to join their team in this remote role. This is a direct hire, salaried position with the expectation that this role will be worked in the PST timezone.
Ideal Candidate: 3+ years of data entry or administrative experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
• Work directly with the sales team from project inception
• High-level communication with clients
• Assist with design and manufacturing ideas of retail displays
• Enter orders at project inception
• Set project timelines and monitor project deliverables
• Monitor job costs during project life cycle against budgets
• Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• data entry or order entry experience
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong work ethic and ability to multitask
• Exemplary verbal, written, and organizational skills