Our client is looking for a intelligent, highly organized, and detail-oriented Project Manager to join their team. The person selected for this position will need to be adaptable, flexible and able to handle fluctuating priorities in a fast-paced and maturing organization. Our client is a dynamic, forward-thinking company and this role will be supporting the mission of rapid growth through smart, actionable decision making and planning.
• Lead the End to End project management process across multifunctions and work streams
• Develop and manage project timeline; identify project scope, budget, required tasks, milestones and desired goals
• Evaluate existing processes/systems/functions as necessary to assess effectiveness in moving projects forward
• Manage overall process to ensure project components (across functions) are executed in an integrated manner
• Monitor the delivery of key milestones
• Be proactive and have the foresight to potential risk and inefficiencies and identify areas of weakness; resolve problems and negotiate necessary adjustments when needed
• Develop monitoring and reporting standards using project management tools
• Proactively communicate updates (including roadblocks and resolution recommendations) with project team and relevant stakeholders
• Establish and maintain collaborative interpersonal relations and motivate staff toward effective and efficient project lifecycle completion
• Identify cross functional impacts and serve as liaison between key stakeholders
• Demonstrate independent judgment, ownership and discretion in execution of work
• Work with our internal and external partners to lead the end-to-end definition, planning, delivery and control of business-critical projects, partnerships, programs, and joint ventures.
• 5+ years of related project management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a business management or similar field
• Proven track record organizing and managing a range of projects and tasks with a sense of urgency
• Experience in cross-functional operational process change management
• PMP certification, desired but not required
• Experience in apparel industry preferred, but not required
• Proven understanding and experience with project management methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and follow through
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and integrate cross-functionally
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, and database tools is required.
• Able to communicate with senior management and keep stakeholders informed.
• Able to create presentations and effectively present information in a clear, concise manner
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to multitask and work independently
• Able to deal effectively with ambiguity, prioritize work deliverables, and make sound decisions
• Very strong organizational and facilitation skills are a must
• Able to think creatively, strategically, and technically
• Able to work a flexible schedule based on project and company needs