Job descriptionOur client, a tactical product company, is looking to add a PR specialist to their team for a contract to hire role. This person works closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager to develop, manage and implement programs designed to create and drive media coverage and maintain a favorable public image of the company.
This person also assists with a wide range of programs for broadcast, web and publications, including developing PR strategy, creating and implementing media projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement PR strategy that increases overall positive outlook, brand awareness and sales
- Maintain and develop media relations to facilitate brand and product coverage via print, digital and broadcast mediums.
- Write, distribute and follow-up all press releases and outgoing company communications for the media while maintaining a consistent brand message.
- Monitor, post, and analyze all social media channels to build an engaged community of followers and enhance brand interaction. This includes responding to queries and comments in a timely manner.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key influencers such as firearms instructors to ensure brand exposure in the proper market segments.
- Coordinate media events to support the marketing plan. This includes cradle to grave event planning, managing the list of attendees, and establishing goals as a measure of success. .