Job descriptionRole Overview: The Sales Administrator serves as an integral part of the corporate team and directly contributes to the seamless flow of our direct-to-business operations.
- Oversee replenishment orders for US retail locations
- Coordinate the shipment of samples, GWPs and all promotional collateral to each freestanding store.
- Monitor inventory discrepancies and work to resolve with store teams.
- Assist with quarterly and weekly cycle counts of store inventory,
- Complete and provide regular reporting to the Sales Team
- Directly fulfilling and shipping some company and direct-to-customer shipments
- Participate in new store openings
- Assist with monthly events and activations
- Help manage retail technology
- Assist Director of Retail Operations with special projects and launches
- New account vetting
- Oversee amenity order data entry into ERP system.
- Work with our 3PL to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all orders leaving the warehouse.
- Support Marketing Manager with ad hoc marketing initiatives
- Assist with organizing vendor returns.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis of beauty brands and trends within the market.
- 2-3 years of experience in a wholesale environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask