Our client, a well known Womens's Contemporary brand, is looking for a Sample Coordinator to join their team!
The Sample Coordinator role is responsible for managing all photoshoot samples, coordinating with team members to ensure all samples are tracked, prepped, shot and logged for all collections. You will also manage the studio Sample Closet and ensure that all product arrives on time, and troubleshoots any matters related to product in studio.
This role will be onsite in DTLA Mon-Friday either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for making sure all styles on Product Keys are available in studio before each shoot, prepped and ready for production.
- Works with team members to stay on top of tracking shipments and reaches out to key stakeholders to alert delays and troubleshoots any problems that arise with sample shimpments.
- Keeps an organized sample closet for daily photo shoots, styling pulls, and reshoots
- Assists with preparation of a daily shotlist based on Samples available to shoot each day
- Ensures that all necessary samples were shot on daily Product Keys
- Leads communication on any sample related matters: missing product, shipment delays, incorrect fit or color, reshoots
- Works with the studio team on shoot forecasting and building out shoot calendars based on incoming samples. Alerts team to any changes in expected sku counts
- Checks-in and inspects samples, keeps an on-going inventory of merchandise
- Supports stylists with preparation of samples including steaming, pulling pieces for style-outs, and packing/ loading samples for travel
- Responsible for facilitating the procurement, preparation, and flow of merchandise samples from pre-production to post-production
- Works closely with production team and stylist to coordinate lifestyle photoshoot samples and props
- Routes samples pre-production stage, working with business partners to ensure successful fast-track to production as needed
- Simultaneously track samples from multiple vendors, multiple shoots, content creators, and ensure sample-related milestones are met on time
- Cross-team communication
- Facilitates samples being borrowed between departments and a check- out, check-in system
- Assists in organizing samples in shotlist order for photoshoots as necessary
- Ensures product descriptions, color, and fit are accurate to CADs & vendor photos and flags and issues
- Responsible for ordering additional samples needed for photo shoots, style-outs, special projects, video shoots, and more
- Assists with additional studio projects as needed as related to samples and styling
- Ability to identify areas to improve the samples flow process and work to make it better and more efficient
- Assists in all aspects of our photo shoots from pre-production to day-of-shoot
- Assisting with shoot forecasting based on samples available each day, and each week
- Making sure all samples are shot on set
- Tracking reshoots
- Calendaring Size M, L, and XL shoots based on when Samples for those sizes are received
- Working alongside stylists to make sure they have all of the proper styling samples
- Connecting with crossfunctional team members to make sure all samples are in studio on time, and are shot in a timely manner.
- Watching set occasionally to make sure fit, color, etc are accurate and flagging via slack to the proper team members to flag fit issues
Who You Are:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Process driven, ability to help streamline processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with members across multiple teams
- Experience in photo production and working on set
- Ability to manage own time
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs