The Senior Allocator will work closely with Planning and Sales team within the wholesale division of the business, taking ownership for managing Allocators and specific product areas Trustee base to ensure we deliver our goals and plans.
Senior Allocator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating quarterly delivery schedules for allocators
- Overseeing allocators’ tasks, such as updating and reviewing delivery schedules
- Managing communications with sales team and trustees regarding order discrepancies and extensions
- Creating period forecasts for planning team
- Assisting with queries from allocators
- Training of new allocators
- Reviewing allocations daily – e.g. replenishment.
- Reviewing intake delays
- Arranging transfers for stock between warehouses and channels when needed.
- Arranging deliveries, reviewing intakes etc. in allocators’ absence.
- Requesting stock to fill gaps in sales orders.
- Communication with sales team regarding deliveries
- Meetings with Sales Guardian & Planner in preparation for trade meetings
- Completing housekeeping
- Provide analysis on request ahead of Trustee meetings i.e. order book/invoicing summary
- Assisting with putting sales orders onto the system if required.
Senior Allocator Key Qualifications:
- Previous experience 2-3 years of Allocation
- Good Management Skills
- Previous experience of managing and motivating a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator
- Strong, commercial decision maker
- Manage, Coach and develop team