Job descriptionSenior Associate, Marketing Strategy and Operations
One of The Sage Group’s clients is looking for a Sr Associate, Marketing Strategy and Operations. Client empowers local economies by building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local businesses, helping them grow.
As a Sr. Associate, you will use insights to develop consumer-first strategies that drive growth and retention across our client member base. In this role specifically, you will focus on reaching new and existing customers, identifying ways to bring them to the platform more frequently, and educating them on the benefits that they receive with their client membership.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Assess marketing opportunities and develop insights around our key tentpole marketing event- Summer of client (in partnership with Insights team), acting as the voice of the Cx and for the campaign
- Collaborate on the development of the Summer of Client marketing strategy (the “what”), encompassing goals, category focus and core value proposition, keeping the consumer at the heart of our approach.
- Work with Brand, Creative, Growth and Retention teams (the “how”) to bring the strategy to life with campaigns and initiatives across paid, owned, earned, and in-app that bring cultural relevance and cut through crowded conversations
- Interface and day-to-day collaboration with S&O counterparts to develop initiative strategy(s), cross-functional leadership updates, and report on key initiatives and campaigns
- Work across other seasonal occasions throughout the year to execute Client specific strategies that increase customer savings.
- Work with Analytics, S&O and channel teams to set the right goals and KPIs
- Develop tracker of campaign deliverables across marketing channels and work across marketing teams to keep track of all of the latest progress and updates
- Track primary metrics across functions, reporting progress out to org and senior leaders
- Establish a strong working relationship with cross functional stakeholders in our Product, Operations, Analytics and Marketing teams
- Stay current on marketing best practices, cultural trends and competitive landscape
- 3-5 years in marketing across the marketing mix, fully understanding marketing principles and their role across the funnel
- 3-5 years in strategy and operations or management consulting roles
- The ability to connect with people, build relationships and influence with authority
- A strategic, business-mind; you find trends in the data and look to gather audience first insights
- A creative and collaborative inclination; you love working with a team and solving challenging problems in new ways
- An extraordinary bias for action; you’re dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task.
- A track record of driving and measuring business success through Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Duration: 6 months to start, plus extension and contract to hire potential