Type: Fulltime/ Remote (LOCAL TO NYC)
Are you passionate about language and digital media? Experienced in the agency world? Do you take pride in finding just the right word? Then let’s talk!
Our client is looking for an experienced writer who takes pride in their craft and can confidently sell it to stakeholders and clients. This person will bring ideas to life through headlines, scripts, and additional copy across a variety of clients and industries including pharma, crypto, energy, and alcohol to name a few.
Our ideal candidate can solve problems with creativity, tell unique stories for brands, and collaborate well with art directors and designers. Internally, we’re seeking someone who communicates openly and appreciates constructive criticism. A quick wit, enthusiastic attitude, and collected organization skills will move you to the front of the line. Our team is lean but our workload is humane and we hope you’re invested in creating equitable environments where creativity can thrive.
- Write effective, engaging copy across various brands and mediums
- Create campaign work that may include digital, social, video and print
- Partner with art directors and designers to deliver strategic and complete ideas
- Demonstrate organizational skills and a strong command of the English language
- Present creative ideas with clarity and confidence
- Understand and proactively address creative feedback
- Meet deadlines with punctuality and transparency
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an agency environment or similar
- Strong conceptual abilities & campaign work examples — portfolio is required
- Excellent communications skills — written and in-person
- Experience with technical writing could be considered a plus
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Familiarity with Word and Google Docs
- Must be experienced and comfortable using a Macintosh computer and OS
- Capable of using a Macintosh computer and OS