24 Seven is partnering with a well known ad agency to help them find a Senior Digital Media Planner to join their team in this hybrid opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that comes with excellent benefits. Candidates must be able to work onsite when needed for collaboration or client meetings.
Ideal Candidate: will have 6+ years of digital media experience and must have full-service advertising agency experience. Be proficient in PPC automation, have knowledge of digital media technologies, as well as be fluent in Excel and PowerPoint. Must have a strong background of planning, buying, executing, and reporting on digital media campaigns including paid search, paid social, programmatic and more.
- Create and execute effective strategies across PPC, social media, programmatic, and direct site buys.
- Manage PPC on search platforms and social media channels with precision in targeting.
- Continuously refine campaigns based on key performance indicators
- Analyze performance, offer strategic insights for testing, and enhance overall effectiveness.
- Configure campaigns with accurate tracking and implement brand safety measures.
- Extract and analyze data for comprehensive performance reports.
- Stay updated on digital advertising trends and best practices.
- Build & maintain relationships and make informed decisions.
- Full-service advertising agency experience is a must.
- 6+ years of digital media experience ideally within an agency.
- Knowledge of digital media technologies
- Fluent in PPC automation
- Proficient in PowerPoint and expert level in Excel