Job descriptionSEO Analyst
Our client is looking for a SEO Analyst who will drive results for the marketing by executing SEO strategies in partnership with various marketing department teams. The ideal candidate will have strong digital marketing and analytical skills.
You will manage a SEO Agile development process, via Jira. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working with SEO tools, and researching competitive landscapes through the lens of SEO. This role will be highly cross functional and engage with various business units, Analytics, UX, Creative Services, Web Production, Marketing Technology, and QA teams. You will also work with external agencies who are part of the larger team.
This is a fully remote, freelance opportunity.
• Performing Keyword & User intent research
• Identifying traffic opportunities that exhibit suitable audience fit to products
• Identifying gaps in existing content marketing landscape
• Developing backlink marketing strategies to assist in garnering organic visibility to content.
• Communicate SEO performance and initiative status to stakeholders in business reviews
• Perform competitor content strategy analysis
• Negotiating backlinks and promotion of useful content across the web
• Optimizing copy and landing pages for SEO opportunity
• Monitoring websites and user analysis
• Performing and managing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Tracking work via Agile development process, in Jira
• 3+ years of experience in SEO at a large organization
• Deep knowledge of Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console
• Familiarity with SEO platforms such as SearchMetrics, SEMRush, Brightedge or Conductor
• Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and high quality output
• Project management experience, with proven ability to drive results
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to motivate other cross-functional teams, who share responsibility of project outcomes
• Experience with Project Management in the Agile development process
• Familiarity w/ Jira or similar project management software
• Analytical and data-driven work style
• Ability to respond positively to peer and customer feedback
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbally and in writing)
• Familiarity with Google Workspace productivity tools. (Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.)
jira / marketing / project management / QA / SEO
Additional Skills: UX / Digital campaign / digital marketing / marketing department / optimization / search engine optimization