Our client, a creative advertising agency is seeking a part-time Social Media Coordinator who has a passion for analytics!
Hours: part-time up to 20 hours per week
• Review content published to social channels (across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube) on a daily basis.
•Evaluate content against established reporting guidelines, and escalate questions or uncertainties through the appropriate channels.
• Comprehensively apply content tags within the content management system.
• Build and leverage automated functions such as macros where appropriate.
• Liaise with external platform or tools reps when needed to flag and resolve platform issues, streamline workflows, etc.
• Assist the Insights Analyst or Managers on various reporting deliverables.
• Own all manual tracking for non-API based data sets.
Basic Qualifications :
•0-1 years of professional experience within digital media analytics, preferably within a studio or entertainment media company or agency
• Experience using ASANA and Sprout (project management tools)
• Knowledgeable in social metrics and native metric platforms
• Strong skills using excel
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with a relentless attention to detail
• Strong time management skills, with a propensity for flexibility and tenacity amidst shifting or competing priorities and tight deadlines
• Passionate about leveraging data to drive meaningful strategy
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!