Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team in this hybrid opportunity! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: 3+ years of administrative work experience with excellent communication skills in verbal, written and graphic forms.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint presentations often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will primarily support the Senior Director of Global Operations for Workplace Design and Connectivity (WD+C) organization, as well as two additional members of the WD+C Global Operations Leadership Team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent required + minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience required
• Excellent communication skills – in verbal, written and graphic forms
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
• Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
• Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred