Job descriptionPosition Overview
We are looking for a skilled & passionate Senior Brand Manager with proven experience in the beauty industry to join our innovation team. You are responsible for working with the Director of Product Development to define strategies and build annual consumer and channel innovation plans by understanding the consumer’s needs, customer and competitive landscape, business model metrics and market dynamics. You will spearhead the development and execution of products from ideation to launch, overseeing both operations and development. You will manage the ongoing innovation pipeline, identifying opportunities for future growth and bringing to market new product launches. You will be a champion all timelines, working closely with operations to ensure that launches are executed on time and within budget.
- Set vision and define success for brand innovation pipeline
- Support the development of brand strategy and annual brand marketing plans.
- Analyze market and business to identify opportunities for growth, define strategies and ensure objectives are being realized
- Support post-launch analyses with support from brand teams and cross-functional partners.
- Define the business plan to deliver category and brand objectives.
- Manage brand projects including focus on innovation and merchandising to deliver on-time with executional excellence.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop commercial, marketing and product innovation
- Collaborate with Design, Product, Sales, to create distinctive products, platforms and experiences that drive awareness and trial.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure all product/seasonal activations are executed on schedule and to budget
- Drive alignment strategy with senior management and key commercial stakeholders
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
- 5+ years of product development experience
- Beauty and personal care experience required – skincare experience strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and communications skills with the ability to work both internally and externally
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- Problem solver who can deal with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Action and results oriented