Our fashion client based in Orange County is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer. This candidate will have a strong illustration background tied to apparel design experience. Our client is passionate about their products, sports, lifestyle and most importantly, their employees. This position is hybrid to our Irvine, CA location.
Essential Job Functions
- Work directly with our Creative Directors to create seasonal graphics and to be applied on a wide variety of apparel products.
- Responsible for analyzing market trends and developing creative, market leading designs
- Maintain calendar deadlines, be detailed oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Use of Creative Suite OSX including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign with extreme expertise.
- Skilled in textile design, ability to put prints into repeat and color separate
- The ability to create original art graphics and textile print and patterns from scratch Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of graphic design, with a solid sense of design, typography and illustration.
- Creative, with strong fine arts skills and extremely detail oriented
- Knowledge of the lifestyle apparel brand heritage as well as current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel.
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a strong portfolio
- 6+ years relevant work experience
- *You must include samples of your work or a portfolio to be considered.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information and any other characteristics protected by law.