Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client to help them find a Visual Learning Designer for this hybrid position. This is a 12-month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and 401K.
In your day-to-day work you will support the Training team content design work in the form of presentation decks, Quick Reference Guides, one-pagers, printed class handouts, interactive online content, videos, e-learning tutorials, and more. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals, from concept to execution.
• Designing and creating new content to support training courses and programming.
• Adjusting, updating, formatting, and applying branding to new and existing content.
• Applying design thinking and instructional design methodology to the creation of new and existing content with Creation learners in mind.
• Supporting the team with design consultation and collaboration.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
• Experience in Storyline 360 – Articulate
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Instructional design experience
• Experience in video production, video editing, and blended learning modules
• Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design through the Adobe Creative Suite