Job descriptionPay rate: $43.27 - $48.08
12 month contract (with renewal)
Location: Atlanta GA
Schedule: Hybrid ( 50% in office/ 3 days per week)
We are looking for a detail-oriented and creative Content Author to work with our in-house website development team to drive the innovation and growth of our Websites platform that offers a seamless, integrated, high-quality, and visually appealing experience for customers visiting our dealers’ websites. This role will focus primarily on localizing the Websites platform and ensuring a successful roll-out to the US dealer network. In this role, you will be at the forefront of shaping our dealers’ digital landscapes and crafting premium web experiences for our customers. You will play a vital part for a growing need of the business and will provide input on the future of our digital product portfolio. Get ready to transform digital ecosystem and shape our brand’s online presence!
Roles & responsibilities
• Create, customize, edit, and format content within the Sitecore Content Management System (CMS) to ensure a consistent and engaging user experience across Websites.
• Attend knowledge transfer sessions and trainings to become an expert at understanding and using Sitecore to create, edit, and test new Websites.
• Assist with the operational on-boarding of new dealers to the new website platform.
• Customize individual Websites (including page layouts, templates, and components) utilizing Sitecore's features and modules, marketing & design guidelines, templates, best practices, technical requirements, and editorial guidelines.
• Lead the content migration process from current dealer websites to the new Websites, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and adherence to guidelines and best practices.
• Assist in designing a smooth onboarding experience for dealers based on existing systems and dealer requirements.
• Conduct thorough reviews of migrated content to identify and address any issues related to formatting, links, and overall presentation.
• Ability to promote the new website platform and manage expectations with dealers.
• Maintain live Websites and execute dealer requests for content updates / changes, including giving recommendations and input if applicable.
• Improve and enhance the websites Master Template (with regards to, for example, layout, design and content) as the baseline to enable further streamlining of new website creation for dealers joining the platform.
• Create and maintain documentation for content management processes and guidelines, including creating continuous process improvement efforts based on learnings.
• Provide training and support to dealers or other content contributors on Sitecore best practices, content management processes, and tools.
• Provide new feature roll-out support to dealers, troubleshooting support, frequently asked questions documentation, documentation of dealer requirements and feedback etc.
• Assist in preparation for PI Planning alongside Product Manager to align features based on dealer requirements.
• Key contact for the market within the global Content Team. Coordinate activities between the market and the global Content Team.
• Collaborate with dealers, internal teams, support teams, product teams, as well as product management.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, technology, computer science or similar field required
• MBA or Master’s degree preferred
Experience (Job and Industry):
• 2 - 5 years of experience in the Product Operations, Automotive, Web Design, or Digital Marketing industry or related field
• Experience in managing complex projects and/or technology operations
• Experience with, understanding of, and interest in websites
• Previous experience in cross-functional teams and projects required, preferred with international teams
• Knowledge of the North American automotive market
• Knowledge of dealership digital marketing processes in the automotive industry is helpful
• Experience as a Content Author or similar role, with a focus on content management within Sitecore or similar CMS is a plus
• Experience in product management within the SAFe framework is a plus
• Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Sitecore platform preferred
• Professional presence and assertiveness
• Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality content
• Ability to effectively work within a cross-functional team and adapt to changing requirements
• Ability to analyze complex problems, propose effective solutions, and troubleshoot issues efficiently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical information in a clear and understandable manner
• Willingness to learn new technologies and tools as needed
• Proficiency with stakeholder management, including negotiation and collaboration skills
• Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Independent and fast work style, high dedication and motivation
• Proficient working in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and assess how to manage the communication flow accordingly
Percentage of required travel: 5 – 10%