The Ad Ops Manager ensures all ad campaigns are successfully aligned with client objectives with the assistance of an Ad Ops Associate
• Execute day-to-day ad operations tasks, along with two Ad Ops Associates, including, but not limited to:
o Campaign implementation/optimization process.
o Ensure specific tracking tags and pixels are properly set up as well as work closely with the analytics and media departments on campaign tagging.
o Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and address creative implementation issues.
o Work with third party vendors (publishers, data management and brand safety verification platforms) outside of M+P as it relates to campaign implementation/troubleshooting.
• Work with various teams including Media, Analytics, Account, and Creative for any campaign related initiatives/issues.
• Adhere to weekly/monthly processes relating to campaign management.
• Guide the agency and clients through developing technologies and how they can add value to current processes and tasks.
• 2-4 years experiences in an Ad Operations department.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, quantitative, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills a must.
• Able to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
• Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks.
• Quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical skills.
• Strong knowledge of Excel is a must.
• Willingness to learn new tools, techniques and processes.
• Management experience a plus.
Knowledge of Google products (Tag Manager, Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics), verification vendors, and Salesforce DMP is highly preferred, but not required.