A lead advertising agency is actively pursuing an Administrative Assistant to join their team! Specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business, their highly innovative and strategic approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
Administrative Assistant Overview:
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner by demonstrating initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand, manage the front desk guest calendar, and sort and distribute correspondence
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, take messages, and maintain the reception manual and process documentation
• Update and organize files, create correspondence, prepare reports and documents, manage calendars to schedule appointments, sort mail, prepare invoices and offer general staff support
• Assist with meeting preparation, schedule conference rooms, and maintain office supplies
• Proven Administrative Assistant experience
• Strong communication and organization skills
•Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, professional environment • Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is preferred