Our client, a multi-brand fashion group, is looking for a Benefits Coordinator to join their team!
Preferred years of experience: 3 to 5 years
What you'll do:
• Coordinate daily benefits processing.
• Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, QDROs, QMCSOs, distributions, loans, hardships and compliance testing.
• Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
• Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
• Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
• Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
• Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
• Knowledge of benefits contract language.
• Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including the ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, OBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements
Please submit your resume for consideration!