Reporting to the Director of Retention & CRM, the Customer Insights Manager will champion the voice of the customer across all channels, continually delivering insights that deepen our entire team’s understanding of our audience and tangibly improve awareness, engagement, conversion & retention. S/he will be responsible for building, fielding, and analyzing customer research projects, in addition to delivering regular reporting for email, customer service, and social media.
The ideal candidate must be data-driven and highly analytical with a passion for deriving actionable insights that can move the needle. This is a position that will demand both a keen marketing sense and strong multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives.
- Hold the title of “most customer obsessed” on our team, and continually demonstrate your excitement and passion for customer insight.
- Maintain an incredibly deep, data-driven understanding of our customers, especially across marketing and customer service touch points, continually sharing actionable insights with multiple stakeholders & internal teams.
- Analyze and communicate insights and trends related to the customer lifecycle, including paid media, funnel conversion, email marketing, customer service, and social media, which will allow the team to optimize and drive improvements at every touch point.
- Work with the SVP of Marketing to define and execute market research projects on
customer behavior for both current and prospective subscribers.
- Conduct competitive analysis and industry trend reports that will better allow the company to develop strategic and tactical plans to meet marketing objectives
- Utilize multiple data sources/platforms to provide regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for email and customer care channels for all territories, and organic social locally.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of experience working in data-driven roles for marketing channels and/or
- Demonstrated understanding of different marketing channel characteristics and their role in marketing funnels
- Excellent ability to communicate insights to a variety of audiences and formats, presenting findings in a way that is clear, concise and actionable
- Ability to be self-taught, independently learning reporting tools such as ZenDesk Explore or Facebook Insights
- Detail-oriented self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Experience in SQL or similar language optional but preferred