This position will be joining a young organization that has been driving an aggressive growth journey of the newly born brand. The Marketing Manager position is responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to disrupt, engage and drive sales. This position will be a key contributor to the brands expansion into North America and Europe. Position reports to the Global Director of Marketing and will have the support of a Social Media Specialist reporting to the position.
The brand aspires to be the global leader at the intersection of luxury, science, responsible and clean beauty.
Execute NA EMEA Marketing Strategy
- Support global marketing team to ensure flawless execution and expansion in North America and Europe
- Deliver original and comprehensive market research in support of new marketing initiatives and go to market strategy for NA and EU
- Implement and update global marketing calendar
- Execute Seamlessly 360 campaigns
- Brief Creative team for the creation of marketing assets
- Partner with sales, customer support, public relations, and operations to support and strengthen processes while advancing key marketing goals by season
- Continuously looks out for disruptive ideas and opportunities, staying updated on the latest trends, event in the luxury industry.
Lead Efficient Digital Growth in NA and EMEA
- Establish systematic report and in-depth understanding of all digital campaigns ROI (Dig Adv and social media).
- Lead Social Media Excellence through strategic vision and recommendations for efficiencies on all social media platforms Lead content and copy direction for Digital Assets on Social and Digital.
- Lead KOL/influencer strategy, ideations and execution.
- Accountable for performant global Strategic Media plan.
- Accountable for Creating an Awareness Strategy in all markets.
Communication and PR lead for NA and EMEA
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Director to develop highly strategic and comprehensive annual plan to capitalize on all brand partnerships.
- Own communication with and management of global brand philanthropy partners, authorities, brand experts.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Work closely with PR agency to embed best-in-class media thinking into our brand growth plans.
- Lead creation of all press release.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate Media / PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Lead Event execution and Manage Event Planning project network and milestones development to deliver on time in full.
- Coordinate media planning execution. Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry.
- Research and report on activations by competition as well as general beauty and luxury trends.
- MSc / MA preferred with international exposure and global mindset. A degree from one of the top tier universities is preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in Global Marketing in luxury / beauty industry.
- Based in Manhattan or London.
- Proven experience as efficient, proactive, passionate team player.
- Team player with ability to manage and support Social Media Specialist, who will report to the position.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and trends.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- A creative, inspiring, flexible talent with strong problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.