Secaucus, New Jersey
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a hands-on owner and manager across paid digital channels. This position will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution across all channels for the brand. This position fills a critical function within a fast-paced, results oriented digital marketing team.
- Lead all paid digital channels – Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Paid Social, & Display – in collaboration with Director
- Create and implement media plans that translate the marketing objectives and strategies into successful tactics aimed at driving sales and customer engagement and supporting the overall corporate growth strategy.
- Provide media plans from strategy to execution and follow up presentations with results & insights.
- Act as the primary liaison and relationship owner with media agency partners. Develop media briefs to provide strong direction, evaluation, and ongoing optimization on agency proposed plans.
- Lead business reporting on overall digital marketing channels with a focus on thorough analytical and strategic takeaways.
- Partner with internal and external agencies and analytics teams to manage and report on key KPIs highlighting successes, trends and opportunities. Provide insight on best practices and program enhancements to optimize campaign results. Develop appropriate metrics and tracking systems to measure the performance of each program and maintain benchmarks over time
- Budget management and tracking. Thorough understanding of brand and financial goals.
- Develop growing team including training, project management & personnel decisions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Retail or agency experience preferred
Skills and Behaviors:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detailed oriented, as well as project and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations, and present them in a logical manner
- Ability to positively influence and work effectively with cross-functional teams including Creative, IT, Merchandising, and Analytics
- Fluency in Google Adwords
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe/Omniture
- Proven experience managing a team of digital professionals
- Ability to make masterful media plan presentations and program recaps
- Ability to take direction from Digital Director and turn top level strategies into actionable plans
- Experience in working with Omni channel (ecom & in-store) goals