The Digital Planner, Commerce will work as a member a cross-functional team that is responsible for driving the e-commerce growth strategies to drive our client’s retail and omnichannel business.
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope and requires the ability to apply detailed retail media and e-commerce knowledge to actionable insights, recommendations, and tactical planning. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to join our team and help redefine ecommerce media.
• Develops tactical commerce media plans across retailer media networks (e.g. Walmart, Roundel) as well as 3rd party media partners -- inclusive of sponsored search, programmatic, retailer display, and social commerce.
• Leads commerce media activation and ensuring tactical plans align to strategies and continue to deliver on goals once live.
• Drives integration and partnership between commerce/retailer media and brand media/upper funnel tactics to develop truly end-to-end media plans.
• Identifies innovation opportunities through new approaches, new partners and retailer media offerings and ensures test-and-learn programs are set up for success.
• Proactively identifies opportunities and recommendations for process improvements that can help the team work better together and with our client.
• Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and commerce lead. Synthesizes relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, staff and client and risks. Escalate critical issues appropriately.
• Embrace team values and encourage and support our team to create a culture of team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
• Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
• Experience with trafficking, hands-on-keyboard campaign set up, activation, optimization, billing, reporting, and analytics; experience in DV360, Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, and additional 3P retailer DSPs
• Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
• Experience with shopper marketing/e-commerce marketing, media planning, and digital investment experience from backgrounds including programmatic, performance marketing, retailer media, shopper media or paid search is preferred.
• Understanding of commerce-focused KPIs, such as ROAS,
• Build relationships with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
• Experience in Consumer Package Goods industry (CPG) preferred
• Sound understanding of the commerce media landscape, retailer media ecosystems, and go to market strategies
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Problem solver and strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve
• Curiosity and an eagerness to roll-up the sleeves to find the answers, learn, apply, and learn again.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and high self-motivation
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong desire to contribute to a team