About the role
As part of the US team, the Head of Campaigns & CRM US will lead the brands onsite strategy and daily commercial animation to drive growth in the US market. Your mission will be to drive engagement on the brands app, and your objective will be to reach our ambitious daily active user / monthly active user targets
The role will lead a team of 2 (Campaign manager US, CRM coordinator) and work closely with regional marketing teams and Global Campaigns and Global CRM teams. The role directly reports into VP Americas.
What you’ll do
- Own and localize engaging commercial calendar to ensure regional relevancy and optimize conversion
- Own and localize efficient voucher strategy to drive engagement and sales
- Define merchandising strategy to achieve targeted market growth and positioning in US
- Partner with Supply to drive supply growth through campaigns and merchandising
- Own the onsite customer journey for the brands US buyer and seller, including search,
category navigation, campaigns and merchandising activities
- Execute Campaigns on owned channels in collaboration with local and global teams
- Deep dive into merchandising performance and make data-driven strategic decisions
- Drive growth initiatives and product improvements based on customer journey insights
- Define communication strategy to optimize traffic and drive customer retention in the US
- Define local CRM animation strategy and consult on global automation topics.
- Lead cross functional projects in collaboration with global teams to support market growth in the US
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of 2: CRM coordinator and Campaign manager US
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial, merchandising or similar role
- Based in NYC
- A prior experience in e-commerce is a strong plus
Soft Skills :
- Open-minded and curious mindset, with the ability to turn trends and observations into strategic
frameworks and actionable insights
- Determined and resilient under pressure and on a fast pace environment
- Strong commercial acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and ability to leverage data to drive performance
- Fluent in English (working language is English). French language is a plus.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, ...).