As Manager, CRM, you will be responsible in supporting the CRM Department for the USA, Canada, and Brazil. You will oversee all brands and report directly into the Senior Director, CRM.
Description of Responsibilities
- CRM Calendar development and organization
- Work on creative presentations for CRM activities
- CRM collaterals for all brands:
- Gifting (Holidays, Autumns middle festival, CNY)
- Dolci & Tea
- Invitations (specific projects, in-store moments, end of season sales)
- Suggested scripts
- Collaborate with HQ to place orders, manage local distribution from the warehouse to the stores, provide information to the stores (tracking numbers) and follow up
- Newsletter management for all brands
- Partner with HQ and local teams (retail and E-Commerce) to guarantee alignment.
- Guarantee respect of deadlines
- Clienteling App Roll Out
- Support in collecting feedback from stores, liaise with HQ and follow up
- Monitor usage
- In-Store Moments
- Manage the calendar, liaise with TM Departments to ensure execution, monitor GM’s follow up with clients, monitor KPIs and create recap
- Create timely periodical recaps for all CRM activities
- Monthly presentation of activities to be done in the following month
- Recap of the activities done in the previous month
- Liaise with General Managers to collect the list of clients targets by CRM actions in order to monitor results
- CRM Training to the stores for all brands focusing on CRM Culture, Systems, KPIs, Reports, Clienteling App
- Manages daily ad-hoc requests from the stores
- Invoices management
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of Retail CRM Experience
• Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
• Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office)
• Extremely agile to an ever-changing environment
• Ability to multitask and handle projects in a high-pressure environment.
• Excel Skills are a must.
• Full Time, Salaried position
• Advanced business acumen and analytical skills; ability to control financial metrics required to achieve profit objectives.
• Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.
Conclusions are supported by facts; Knows how to read and analyze reports and results; Integrates different information
into a coherent whole; Writes reports/documentation in a timely and effective manner.
Knows how and when to communicate; Listens effectively; possesses and uses effective written skills; Communicates with a sensitivity and understanding of the listeners needs, insuring comprehension; Possesses and uses effective verbal skills.
Is able to establish good relationships with associates in all departments; Collaborates well with others; Exhibits enthusiasm and commitment to team; is approachable; Shares information and expertise; creates a positive work environment; Uses diplomacy and tact; Incorporates ideas of others; Demonstrates passion
Willing to follow new direction; is open to receiving feedback and uses feedback effectively; is able to adapt to unexpected events; Keeps an open mind.
Is able to influence the actions and opinions of others; Knows how to gain respect and cooperation; Develops training plans and insures effective training results; Provides consistent constructive feedback; Is patient with people as they learn; Recognizes and praises good work; Able to manage/work with associates of varied abilities; Reaches goals through the performance of others; Utilizes experience and expertise to assist others in achieving their goals
Knowledge of Responsibilities:
Exhibits thorough knowledge of positions requirements; Recognizes interrelationships and know how position relates to the organization; Learns quickly; Tracks and communicates market, seasonal and competitor trends; Insures the validity of information.