Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Lead a team in one or more areas of marketing operations, including analysis (metrics, dashboard), process, systems or tools
- Lead team to execute marketing operations plan and roll out improvements in area of focus
- Communicate focus areas and plans for area of responsibility, based upon team feedback and marketing function requests
- Develop strategies within Content and Creative Management to influence and execute category programs across our clients matrix to ensure excellence in brand management, asset management, and consumer presentation.
- Develop plans and work assignments against the forecasted project load
- Lead Marketing Ops category projects
- Lead and communicate all the details, decision-making, and progress on key assigned high level programs.
- Accountable for Category asset management
- Works closely with external agencies and vendors, manage relationships and accountabilities