Our retail client has an immediate need for a Production Coordinator to join their team on a 6 month contract that has the potential to extend and even go full time if a good fit. This is a 30+ hour a week contract opportunity. This role can be done remote but must be able to go onsite for the occasional meeting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports Sr Producer in reviewing incoming creative briefs. Is the main point of contact for all projects except Collabs, Lifestyle Shoots and Campaigns.
• Supports Sr Producer manage studio calendar and project list.
• Administrative production support and coordination.
• Aids in the management of agency and talent relationships to include maintaining contact lists, personal information, communication, gifting, etc.
• Maintains calendar, provides meeting input, and supports with meeting notes and follow up as needed.
• Organize seasonal in-studio product shoots – shipping samples, tracking assets from arrival at photo studio through color/image review and final deliverables.
• Assist with producing brand lifestyle photoshoots - scheduling, lodging, travel, vehicle rentals, permits, on set meals, models, and athlete talent.
• Daily contact with internal departments and vendors
• Digital asset management to include file organization, cataloging of assets, and server organization maintenance.
• Manage projects including emails, retail graphics, and more.
• Other ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
The following are the required qualifications an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
• College degree
• Minimum 1 year production related experience
• Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Should have a positive, energetic working style