Title: Sr. Visual Designer
Our client has built an internal creative team within Marketing + Communications to be the world’s best internal agency. They specialize in information technology services and consulting. This team supports both internal and external stakeholders and produces flawlessly executed world-class work. They are currently seeking creatives to join their team on a permanent freelance basis (with potential to eventually convert to permanent, full time). This role is excellent for anyone with strong branding experience across all platforms and big brand experience.
Location: Remote (Preferred markets NY, CA, GA, IL, OR. TX)
The Senior Visual Designer will work collaboratively with a team, from concepting, to design, through to production. They will execute a broad range of creative assets, such as:
- Print collateral (posters, booklets, magazines, large scale and environmental graphics)
- A range of digital assets (web banners, social media assets, etc.)
- Video and motion graphic storyboards
- Branded projects for key events, internal marketing and client experiences
- PowerPoint decks
You’ll bring a keen ability to take complex source material and make it visually elegant, simple and human. Your clients include Fortune 100 companies and household names - your work will influence their business and strategy decisions as well Accenture’s.
The ideal Senior Visual Designer:
- Has at least 5 years of design experience
- Is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that includes both short-term deadlines and longer-range projects
- Has excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Is comfortable mentoring junior members of the team
- Is self-driven, extremely reliable, and able to work autonomously with minimal oversight
- Embraces collaboration and quickly establishes trust with clients
- Has excellent people skills and a positive attitude
- Must be able to synthesize client and internal feedback to produce high-quality work for all deliverables
- Has a genuine interest in the work that Accenture does and ambitiously researches material relating to our client’s industries
For consideration please share your most recent resume and portfolio link.