Digital Marketing Manager for Virtual Events
FTE, Salaried, Full-time role
Remote is fine, but you must be based on EST.
You will be required to onboard in FL
Two main pieces of the job:
You who can drive people to register for webinars
You can strategize and optimize Facebook campaigns to drive registration
Expectations & Responsibilities:
• Flex your creativity and supercharge it with your analytical mind to find the best opportunities within the Facebook Ads ecosystem for maximum ROAS while keeping our CPA benchmarks in check.
• Proven experience managing and implementing Online Webinar campaigns – FB ads to generate registrations on specific areas, webinar set up and deployment and analytics reporting.
• Active (daily) awareness of campaign performance for assigned products.
• Ad campaigns that produce consistent results within allowable KPIs, while managing an assigned budget.
• Driving highly qualified leads that convert to our back-end programs.
• Upgrade our scripts and ad copy tests by composing, testing, and improving upon direct-response ad copy.
• In charge of planning, executing, and implementing paid ad campaigns from beginning to end.
• Analyze data trends across campaigns to identify what is and isn’t working.
• Work closely with the Management Team to effectively plan and execute campaigns that are in alignment with team goals.
• Develop new and compelling advertising strategies to support our market-leading products and services.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders including copywriters, sales, creative, customer service and operations to deploy integrated digital marketing campaigns that generate leads for clients
• Plan, execute and control the monthly marketing budget in a way that creates predictable growth for the business. Qualifications and Skills
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field and/or Equivalent working experience
• Experience with search engine optimization (SEO)
• Superior working knowledge of advertising platforms and PPC (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
• Superior experience with Big Marker, Zoom or any other live/on demand webinar platforms
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Positive attitude and works well in a team environment.
• A quick learner, who is able to multi-task by working on various projects at once.
• Google AdWords Verified
• Google Analytics Certified
• Social Media Metrics and Analytics
• FB Business Manager and Sprout Social proficient Additional Skills - A MUST!
• Finance Industry experience or knowledge is a plus