Job descriptionOur client, a well-known luxury retailer, is seeking an Alterations Specialist to temporarily join their team in Las Vegas, Nevada. This role will be on-site and will start June 1st, 2023.
The Alterations Specialist ensures that all aspects of tailoring and alterations remain consistent with Company standards, upholding an extremely high level of service and detail.
Please see the full job description along with next steps if interested below.
Role: Alterations Specialist
Type: Temporary (Potential for role to turn permanent)
Hours: Full Time hours
Days: At least 3 days p/week (+ 1 weekend day if possible)
Rate: $40 P/H
*Employer requires a (paid) test to be done on-site as part of the interview process
*Employer to provide alteration space at Boutique
- Responsible for accurate markings on garments to ensure garments are altered properly
- Perform complex alterations according to the client’s needs and follow all Company quality standards
- Provide exceptional, courteous service during fittings
- Perform special alteration requests for customers
- Understand all alterations types fitted to the customer
- Ensure markings are clear and concise for other tailors to execute (if necessary)
- Related alterations experience with specific, ‘fitting’ experience, preferably in a high-end/luxury environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete sophisticated and detailed alterations
- Must be detailed, precise and organized
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested, please email your most up to date resume directly to: