Job descriptionOur client, a full service marketing agency supporting both national & local brands is seeking an Account Coordinator to join their team!
As the Account Coordinator, you will be supporting their team on automobile accounts. Passion for automobiles is a plus!
Performs administrative functions for the dedicated Account Team as well as manages assistant account responsibilities for client projects through the direction of the Account Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: (other duties may be assigned)
· Assists and/or prepares documents relating to client contact and direction
· Researches information and support materials for client projects as directed by manager
· Assists in developing and maintaining client relationships
· Assists with job tracking, invoices, and miscellaneous vendor requests
· Routes materials internally as well as track inventories or historical documentation
· Distributes information to team members
· Compiles client comments onto master mechanical for internal routing
· Works on special projects as needed or requested
· Keeps current on marketing trends and developments
· Coordinates and calendars meetings on and off-site, owns and maintains the upkeep of team status reports
· Attends meetings, captures notes, and publishes meeting reports
· Assists with team travel, expenses, and catering arrangements
· Help with budget tracking
Good understanding of the automobile business preferred. Working knowledge of agency business
Basic accounting skills (a plus)
Proactive, organized, takes direction well, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, a positive and enthusiastic attitude, communication and collaboration
Be resourceful and a problem solver
Interest in learning about advertising and account management on a fast-paced, busy piece of business
Technical skills (software, etc.):
Working knowledge of Apple computer products (computers, tablets, phones).
Software skill in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
BS or BA degree preferred
Entry Level Experience, 1-2 years of experience preferred
This role is LA based to be hybrid - 1-2 days/week at their office in Long Beach!
Please submit your resume to apply today!