Job descriptionOur client, a boutique, creative digital PR and marketing agency serving futurist brands is looking for an Account Director of PR.
They specialize in the lifestyle arena, connecting clients to next generation audiences across the culture space. They are a minority, woman-owned agency with a diverse, multi-generational team.
They are looking for a natural relationship-builder, with sharp intuition. A nimble and strategic thinker with a proven track record in leading, often by example. You have a zeal for researching and pursuing new business prospects and creating opportunities through relationship building and outreach.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Supervision and execution of brand comms campaigns and media relations, as well as overall accountability for day-to-day client work.
- Drive business development efforts for the agency including (but not limited to) researching prospective target accounts, pursuing new business leads, and working closely with leadership to drive, author and delegate new business proposals and presentations.
- BA in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Digital Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of PR experience
- Excellent understanding of marketing and public relations execution
- Experience in client relations, serving as a client POC and providing strategic counsel.
- Experience managing and coaching managers/leads as well as junior staff
- Experience with business development, preferably in a lead role
- This position is mostly remote with occasional on-site requirements for launches and activations, so at this time we are only interviewing candidates currently located in the New York City area.