Job descriptionOur Client is a luxurious and chic loungewear company in LA seeking a Strong Account Executive with Majors experience and from higher end fashion companies.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with multiple national Omni-channel retail accounts for brick and mortar and online business channels.
• Enter customer purchase orders into ERP system via EdI or manual entry
• Review account purchase orders to ensure accuracy and all required information is present
• Review EDI (confirmations) for errors and communicate price, color, style #, and or any quantity discrepancies request 860 EDI corrections from accounts.
• Set up style sheets for accounts with UPC’s and correct wholesale costs, product descriptions and MSRP’s.
• Ensure accounts adhere to company's MSRP on all channels of business
• Monitor drop ship inventory and Communicate to drop ship account when inventory is low on styles
o Analyze selling and make recommendations and styles additions to each account with best selling sister styles.
• Maximize brand penetration and profitability with each account, take a proactive approach to making recommendations to further drive in-season business, identify and react to new opportunities by reviewing and analyzing sales data and feedback from colleagues.
• Responsible for weekly order management of replenishment, reorders and upcoming cancelation dates on orders, request extensions as needed.
• Open order report, ensure all orders are confirmed via EDI at least 4 weeks before start ship.
o Ensure all orders under your responsibility are 100% allocated and will ship on-time
o Update accounts when styles may be running late and look for orders and styles you can open early to replace dollars within the same fiscal month for each account.
• Preparations for market appointments
o Prepare agenda for each meeting and send internally so leadership is equipped and prepared for items to cover
o Prepare prep sheet for Director of sales with business recap of each account
o Present sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data and brand marketing and category strategies.
• Accurately send weekly selling to your manager from each account portal.
• Maintain historical selling from each account in Sales share folder by account and business channel (online, store or drop ship).
- Must have current majors relationships
- Must have MIN of 5 years wholesales experience in an elevated contemporary brand and/or loungewear/sleepwear company
- Must have experience working with NuOrder, Excel
- Must be willing to work on site full time
- Travel required