Job descriptionTiming: August
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40
Salary: $55-65K DOE + bonus potential
One of our ad tech clients is looking for an Account Manager to join their team full time to help support the day-to-day relationships with several enterprise level clients and adoption of cutting-edge AI-powered digital creative tools and products.
This Account Manager will build relationships with clients and ensure highest level of satisfaction for all customers, as well as collaborate with the internal team to develop case studies, testimonials, sales targets, assist in data analysis, communicate product enhancements/innovation, and identity industry trends.
The Account Manager will identify and promote client success stories to help drive further adoption and retention across the client user base.
Ideal Account Manager candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years of B2B account management and client service experience, ideally with a SaaS or ad tech company
- BA degree in business, marketing, communications, or related experience
- Positive attitude, team player, and passionate about building client relationships by working to understand their needs and establish trust
- Comfortable working against KPI's and establishing plans to achieve targets with clients
- Strong technical skills with an ability to adapt to new software
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, and ability to operate with a sense of urgency to prevent repeat issues and improve processes
- Fast learner with ability to take/follow direction and improve
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data to better understand client needs and identity creative/product opportunities
- Creative mindset with some level of experience or understanding of video production
- Unlimited PTO and flex schedules
- Financial support for work-from-home setup
- Weekly lunch and monthly wellness stipend
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
**Computer will be provided
***Occasional travel required (2-3x per year)