Job descriptionOur client, a digital-first, fully integrated marketing agency, are seeking an Account Manager (or Senior Account Manager) to join their growing account management team.
- The Account Manager is the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client’s marketing efforts: digital (SEO, Paid Search, social media, websites) or traditional (radio, TV, print, direct mail) marketing.
- Prepare for, schedule, and lead client meetings
- Work closely with project manager on all projects to track schedules and milestones closely to ensure deliverables are met.
- Collaborate with inter-departmental staff Manage and communicate the execution of client work such as: strategic plans/briefs, status reports, creative briefs, SOWs, media plans, schedules, contact plans, business decks, monthly reports, case studies, etc.
- Monitor and analyze performance of programs and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Proactively communicate with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Gather and organize competitive information for use within analyses and presentations.