This is a freelance role that is remote (40 hours a week) ongoing with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
California based candidates preferred. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another market.
The Global Shared Services (SS) group oversees all of advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
The SS Account Managers are the essential bridge between Global Marketing teams and SS teams (including web, media, creative, email marketing, marketo integrations, video, and social media). In addition to liaising with Global Marketing teams, the Account Manager also works with many diverse groups, including Events, Sales, Legal, PR & Comms, People Team, and Workplace Resource teams as well as marketing partners around the world globally. Developing and fostering healthy, productive, professional partnerships is an essential requirement of every member of our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Shared Services execution planning and production process for a portfolio of business in Global Marketing. You will oversee all aspects of the planning and execution process through mediation and negotiation while maintaining strong relationships with both Global Marketing team members and Shared Services team members. You will be representing Shared Services teams in your assigned portfolio of business so quickly grasping the knowledge of all Shared Services planning and execution requirements is integral to your success.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- At least 8-10 years of brand marketing and agency experience with hands-on experience leading campaigns, launches, and events on various communication channels and fully understanding requirements and dependencies for a variety of deliverables.
- Possess the personality to develop thriving client relationships in Global Marketing and can lead discussions.
- Demonstrate accountability for marketing performance and flawless execution
- Build and maintain senior-level campaign manager relationships within Marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Workfront or a related software.
- Excellent leadership and communication and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
- Extremely nimble, organized and efficient with the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently while applying a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable inventively problem solving, providing suitable solutions to roadblocks with rigorous attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for proactively planning at the beginning of every quarter for Global Marketing initiatives in your dedicated portfolio of business.
- You will lead weekly statuses with your dedicated portfolio of business on the progression of each initiative, providing direction on next steps for initiating the Shared Services planning and execution.
Send your resume today!