Job descriptionOur client a med - tech giant is currently hiring a temp to perm Adaptive Designer (Graphic Designer) in the temp to perm capacity to join their team.
Pay Range: 60 - 75 per hour DOE.
Duration: 6 – 9 months temp to perm
- Create design work based on the guidelines or existing artwork to maintain brand consistency and amplify brand portfolio.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- A broad understanding of design strategy methods, packaging design and practices
- High fluency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Cross platform experience in Microsoft and document management application
Key Soft Skills
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in core design and analytical thinking to guide relevant solutions.
- Persistent and diligent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
- Delivers excellent design to multiple projects or programs; achieves team targets and individual goals through successful executions of defined objectives.
- Demonstrated strong visual, written, and verbal communications skills to execute project briefs.
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view.
- Design support for overflow work.
- Senior contributor for adaptive design projects.
- Prepare and lead design review presentations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams regarding any design or artwork matters.
- May be responsible for briefing and overseeing other designers as needed.
- Demonstrated packaging experience; Experience in Consumer Goods is a plus.
- Understand mechanical artwork, production methods and color technology that you will apply and adhere to.