You will perform a variety of administrative functions:
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Requires a high school diploma with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.