Our client commits to doing this in every aspect of our work, for our clients and our clients’ consumers. Our client empowers our employees to have no fear in expressing their own individuality.
Administrative Assistant Overview:
As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, take messages, and maintain the reception manual and process documentation • Greet guests professionally and represent the brand, manage the front desk guest calendar, and sort and distribute correspondence
• Update and distribute company phone lists, maintain front lobby presentation, and assist with emergency preparedness training
• Assist with meeting preparation, schedule conference rooms, manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries, and maintain office and kitchen supplies
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
• Proven Administrative Assistant experience
• Strong communications skills and professional demeanor
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite