Job descriptionOur client, a leading agency in OC, is looking for a driven Digital Director to join their team to support their growing client base rooted in healthcare.
5 days onsite in Irvine
As part of the account services team, the Project Manager will focus on account management/account services of the agency’s client projects. The project manager is responsible for managing client projects and ensuring timeline delivery of projects.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Ownership of client projects
2. Maintaining of client project trackers
3. Leading and owning project timelines and weekly trackers
4. Manager of weekly status reports
5. Strong and effective communicator
6. Proactive planner with proven ability to solve problems and come with
solutions how to achieve end goals
7. Understanding of project initiatives of traditional and interactive projects
8. Deep understanding and knowledge of client projects
9. Ability to be proactive on timelines, dependencies and ensuring that budgets and resources are aligned
10. Strong ability to recognize risk and mitigate risk through effective
communication and solutions
• Creative coordination
• Client / Vendor negotiation
• Office management / coordination
12. TBD Other as requested
Education: College degree required. Concentration in marketing, business or
Experience: 3+ years experience working for an advertising agency or related
marketing field. Must have strong communication and
relationship building skills; a proven track record in developing
and retaining client relationships.
Ability to work with other departments and teams to achieve the
company’s overall growth goals.
Must have strong written and oral communication.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, highly motivated and able to work well with many different industries. Polished presentation
and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business
management, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
Desired Knowledge: Healthcare industry knowledge and specifically with Medicare.
Plus: Need to know the Microsoft office application suite. Indesign is a
plus, but general overview will be provided. Understanding of
Basecamp, Workfront, Jira, Asana, Slack, Tick are key for managing
our client communication and deliverables. PMP certified, Sig Sigma project management certifications