Job descriptionOur client, a leading marketing agency is looking for a direct hire Project Manager to join their team in Irvine.
Full Time /direct hire
Onsite 5 days in Irvine **No hybrid/remote flexibility. Serious candidates only please**
Up to $95k
Position: Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Reports To: Group Account Director
As part of the Project Management Team, the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager will be the main day to day internal contact for 8-10 agency clients. This role will work alongside the client Account Lead to ensure all internal/external feedback is tasked in accordingly and owning the development & adjustments of project timelines. A thorough knowledge of all deliverables within SOW’s is essential; this includes but not limited to specs, production timings, internal development/review timings, departments needing to be engaged for deliverables, etc. This role is an integral internal role to drive understanding of tasks, sourcing information that is needed internally and keeping all stakeholders up to date daily & weekly (or when needed) on status of all deliverables to ensure timelines are met. This role will also own keeping track of when Client feedback/approval should be shared as per timeline and discussing with Account lead is timeline.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and leading the day-to-day internal relationships for all clients responsible for.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop and own client timelines.
- Build and manage creative staff schedules to ensure all work is being tasked in accordingly and able to be completed.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Aware of risk management to minimize project risks.
- Thorough knowledge of SOWs & budgets pertaining to them.
- Establishing and building strong internal relationships with all departments.
- Driving internal communication & negotiations to complete projects on time, within budget and with a minimum of disruption to daily activity of client or agency.
- Overseeing of client projects and ensuring that client project trackers are in order. Working with Account Lead to update weekly status reports, when needed leading status calls & owning and sending out EOW reports.
- Managing internal conflict situations with an agency hat on at all times.
- Works directly with the Group Account Director on:
- Creative coordination
- Project Management
- Client / Vendor negotiation
- Office management / coordination
- Processes and driving agency culture
- TBD Other as requested
Education: College degree required. Concentration in marketing, business or communications preferred.
- 3-4+ years experience working for an advertising agency or related marketing field. Must have strong communication and relationship building skills; a proven track record in developing and retaining client relationships.
- Ability to work with other departments and teams to achieve the company’s overall growth goals.
- Must have strong written and oral communication.
Plus: Need to know the Microsoft office application suite. Indesign is a plus, but general overview will be provided. Understanding of Basecamp, Monday.com, Workfront, Jira, Asana, Slack, Tick are key for managing our client communication and deliverables.