What you'll do:
- Works with the Senior Design Director to create all product communication tools for presentation to cross functional teams and senior leadership
- Manage and collaborate with Graphic Designer to meet all deadlines of creative and execution of artwork on product.
- Leads the on-apparel graphic design process to develop and produce cohesive graphics, in partnership with the brand team. Constantly improve and elevate brand attraction
- Understanding of all schematic requirements for prints to enable development through to production of respective garments
- Research and identify relevant key takeaways from the market for inspiration and product opportunities, to support the integrity of the lines/brands and the goals of the company
- Keeps up to date on the latest color, graphic and on-apparel print/branding trends
- Ability to self-prioritize workflow based on calendar timelines and guide other team members
- Create strong cross-functional relationships to ensure consistency in language and visual communication
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design (across multiple categories, apparel preferred)
- Strong proficiency in the following programs;
- In Design
- Microsoft word
- Expert at building design presentation tools with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strategic design ideation and execution skills.
- Enthusiastic problem solver and collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced lean environment.
- Exceptional full-cycle designer, leading process from initial concept to final production.
- Hands on: Strong understanding of on product branding and pushing brand and creating market leading concepts